Montane Extreme Smock Mens
The Montane Mens Extreme Smock is the definitive single layer, soft-shell, high specification lightweight mountain top.
The Extreme Smock has become a modern outdoor classic. The first truly technical softshell, single layer mountain garment. Designed and built without compromise. Tested in extreme and hostile conditions for nearly 20 years by mountaineers, climbers and on multiple high Arctic and Antarctic expeditions, the Extreme Smock has become the trusted favourite of Mountain Rescue teams and outdoor professionals across the world.
The Montane Extreme is a base-layer, mid-layer and outer-layer combined. For optimum lightweight comfort and performance it should be worn against the skin or over a fast wicking technical layer such as the Bionic.
This is a clothing system for the really active user who wants to minimise the stop-start routine associated with adjusting a traditional layered clothing system.
Through sophisticated venting and construction details, the Montane Extreme Smock offers comfortable use across a much wider range of temperatures than competitive products of this type. It is ideally suited to all high activity outdoor sports in sustained and extreme cold conditions.
- Highly windproof, breathable and fast drying PERTEX® 6 outer shell
- Large pouch pocket with accessory attachment ring
- DWR Beardguard lined collar
- Part elasticated self fabric cuffs with hook and loop adjustment
- Reinforced elbows
- Glove attachment loops on forearms
- Generous neck zip with hook and loop storm baffle
- MONTANE® Cross-Vent system
- Two-way zipped side vents with storm baffle
- Hook and loop adjustable hem
- Removable crotch strap
- Removable, fully specified, single hand adjustable, pile-lined hood with wired peak
- Active cut with drop tail
Fit: Active Mountain
Activities: Polar Exploration / Alpine Climbing / Mountain Walking / Trekking / Outdoor Professional
Click here to view our Sizing Charts
|Select from the options available for this product. Required options are marked with a *|