Montane Mountain Waterproof Glove Womens
Designed and constructed for cold mountain conditions, the Mountain Woman Waterproof Glove offers insulation and weather protection to keep you comfortable and safe.
Featuring PRIMALOFT GOLD on the back of the hand and a deep pile lining in the palm, it is ideal for cold mountain activities. The PERTEX� outer fabric delivers windproofness and breathability while a waterproof FREEFLOW inner lining prevents moisture seeping through and reaching your hands. These fully featured gloves have a slightly longer gauntlet style cuff and locking wrist cinch for additional security.
Click here to view our Sizing Charts
- PERTEX Classic Eco shell that is windproof, breathable and fast drying
- DRYACTIV 2000 pile lining in palm is warm and beds down to the shape of your hand
- PRIMALOFT GOLD insulation on back of hand
- Highly breathable, waterproof FREEFLOW Mantle inner lining
- Durable and water resistant nylon grip reinforced palm and fourchettes
- Pre-curved, box construction fingers with roll tip for improved dexterity
- Flocked microfleece nose-wipe on thumb
- Adjustable hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
- Elasticated wrist for a comfortable close fit
- Finger karabiner loop for harness storage when needed
|Select from the options available for this product. Required options are marked with a *|