Montane Prism Jacket Mens
Year Round Mountain Eco Insulation Range
Ultralight insulated hooded jacket.
The Montane Prism is the single most versatile piece of insulation Montane produce. The Montane Prism jacket is an essential piece of mountain clothing whatever the activity. Utilising 40g Primaloft insulation enables it to be worn on the move, either multipitch climbing in England's Lake District or as packable insulation backpacking across Europe. Featuring Pertex Microlight, completely windproof and remarkably fast drying. Use the Montane Prism 2.0 Jacket for any activity in the mountains.
- Re-worked hood designed to work over a cragging helmet or full mountaineering helmet
- Chest pocket area features 40g PRIMALOFT® Eco in front of and behind the pockets giving this area 80g of insulation in total
- Roll-away hood with volume adjuster, single-hand operated non-whip face aperture draw-cords and wired peak
- Full length, reversed and baffled open one-way front zip with semi-auto locking puller
- Two double insulated chest pockets positioned clear of waist belt or harness
- Single-hand operated adjustable elasticated draw-cord hem
- DWR Beardguard chin guard and stuffs into hand-warmer pocket
- Reflective trim and self fabric elasticated cuffs
Fit: Active Mountain
Click here to view our Sizing Charts
Activities: Lightweight Mountaineering / Fast Alpine / Mountain Walking / Trekking / Travel
|Select from the options available for this product. Required options are marked with a *|